A christmas story I would like to share

Made of 100% l33t and stuff.

A christmas story I would like to share

Postby Randalll on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:56 am

There was once a little boy who played games. He knew that Jesus was born on that day because he could then get games for his birthday. That little boy loved playing games so much that he wanted all his friends to play games in Christmas. He knew that the best thing about buying games from friends was not giving it to them, but showing everyone online that he did.

He worked hard for the weeks leading to christmas, helping people along the way. Including a poor lady who did not know what had become of the key for her mail. Without his help, that woman would not have received the warm letters from all who loved her. That boy loved his job, and worked hard, even though he became more distant from his friends. But he did not mind, and pressed on, knowing that Christmas was only a few days away.

So on he went on his way, to the Steam workshop, where games were made, for children all around the world to enjoy. When he arrived, the boy thought "I should buy games for my friends. They will be so excited when they get these games they never heard of before!". However, the man tending the store was a bureaucrat, and would not allow him to buy the gifts in one visit. In reality, the bureaucrat knew the intentions of this young boy, and he tested him, by forcing him to exit the store after buying each game and having to walk in again. He did this many times, for this young boy had many friends, all whom he loved.

Once he had finished buying all those games, he went back to his friends, who were surprised at the young boy's generosity. They were indeed surprised, for these games were something completely new to them, an exotic piece of the imagination which was completely unknown to them.

But in the end, he forgot something: He did not buy a present for himself! It was already christmas eve, so there was no time to get The Game before the workshop would finish its christmas business. By the time he had returned, the bureaucrat said to him that he was not welcome there, because he had already bought too many games. Knowing this, he returned home. He woke up on Christmas day, not having any new games, and spent the day thinking about how happy his friends were, playing the games he bought. But he was okay. He knew that he became Santa that year. Santa, who was touched by the young boy's determination, left him a present the next day.

There, under the tree, was a box, it said "PS3", beside it, a note from Santa: "Remember: no games."
Randalll
...and that's terrible.

Medals: 6
Originator (1) Dissembler (1) Consoler (1) Rising Sun (1) Avast! (1)
IRC Lurker (1)

Re: A christmas story I would like to share

Postby elmin on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Why the engrish?
Seakas wrote:Damn, Grant! Grant, damn-damn!

Spoiler: show
elmin wrote:And since I just discovered our new and glorious word fìlter; Fαggot. Jéw. Nìgger. Stop fucking with our freedom of speech :@

Oh, Seakas... How you complete me
Seakas wrote:aliens know to work together, their brohiss is the last thing you will hear

I'm starting a collection of epic ~*♥*~Geale~*♥*~ Typos
~*♥*~Geale~*♥*~ wrote:how would you feel if elmin read what you wrote about what games you liked/disliked and sex you where and called you post retarded

~*♥*~Geale~*♥*~ wrote:Fuck I hate ths wireles eyebard
elmin
The most beautiful Elf in the Cosmos

Medals: 6
Pyramid Schemer (1) Lieutenant (1) Glorious PC Master Race (1) They See Me Rolling (1) Rising Sun (1)
Avast! (1)

Postby Chicken Slayer on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Chicken Slayer
Takashi Sugihara

Location: Within your base, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts.
Medals: 17
Advocate (1) Pyramid Schemer (1) Secretary (2) Watchful Eye (1) We Can Rebuild It (1)
Dissembler (1) Consoler (1) The Promised LAN (1) Glorious PC Master Race (1) They See Me Rolling (1)

Postby The Impaler on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:51 pm

I certainly hope this "Remember- no _____" won't get overly frequent, Chris.
Tetris (as an allegory to the Soviet people)- everyone is an unindividualistic block that must be made to fit together in Soviet conformity, and sometimes whole lines of people are made to disappear without any explanation

~*♥*~Geale~*♥*~: we had a cat named Schrödinger for a while but some smart arse put him in a box....and he was never seen again
The Impaler
Excuse: Soul Cal 4

Medals: 8
Assembler (1) Dissembler (1) Consoler (1) Expeditionary Force (1) Pants Not Optional (1)
Rising Sun (1) Avast! (1) IRC Lurker (1)

Postby Seakas on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:53 pm

i heard about this club that sells steak, and anyway, a few years ago they put up a sign

Remember: No Leaning
fore the telling of taeles most beneficient tou the growth of the childe

Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Seakas
Harmony, harmony - OH LOVE!

Medals: 29
Advocate (1) Pyramid Schemer (1) Matériel Assistance (1) Lieutenant (1) Watchful Eye (1)
Assembler (1) Dissembler (1) Consoler (1) The Promised LAN (1) Glorious PC Master Race (1)

Return to General Discussion