Friday 18th July, 2008 (UTS Union)
- Issues that may have arisen since the beginning of the Ban
- Extension of the Ban
- Approval of the Rules and Introduction
- Expansion of the Executive
MEETING START: 2:30pm
- Ariel Michael
- Morgan Hastings
- Sabina Fischer
- Mathew Geale
- Nathan Frawley
- Penny Stringer
- Jay Coad
- Brinton Chad
- Lei Hui
- Amy Drewett
- Phil Fyvie
- Sean Jacobs
Issues that may have arisen since the beginning of the Ban
- There have been no Issues that have arisen since the Ban has come into effect. The Union and Security are pleased with EGG's behaviour. Security has reacted positively to the letter of apology written by Acting President Jacobs.
- Penny Stringer wishes however that letters and communications to security and other branches of the university are done through her Office. This is to simplify channels of communication for the rest of the university and the university clubs.
Extension of the Ban
- The Ban will not be extended at this stage. As of the 4th of August EGG will operate as normal.
Approval of the Rules and Introduction
- the Rules and Regulations have been approved and may be posted on the walls of the Ashmore Smith Room and the Forums.
- The Induction program only needs to be carried out on new members.
- EGG will implement a receipt system next Orientation Day. Members will recieve their membership cards after their induction. Only then will they be recognised as EGG members.
Expansion of the Executive
- The Executive is to remain at 5 members. Supervisors may still be added.
- Constitution needs to be submitted by Monday the 21st of July for approval by Penny.
END MEETING: 3:15pm ting