Tuesday 4th November, 2008
- General Business
- Demand for Debt from Brinton Chand
- The state of the Fleet
- Next Meeting
MEETING START: 6:20pm
- William Ward
- Ariel Michael
- Sabina Fischer
- Philip Fyvie
- Morgan Hastings
- Dennis Choy
Demand for Debt from Brinton Chand
- Mr Chand has agreed to delay legal action until after the 17th of November.
- Previous Legal advice given was incorrect. Advice sought by Mr Fyvie suggests that a Counter Claim would not be worth the trouble for the amount of money in question.
- The amount of $418.64 is owed to Mr Chand because it is defined as a debt.
- The UTS Union has dropped support for the Guild in regards to this matter.
- Mr Fyvie moved a motion that Mr Chand be paid the amount owed. Seconded by Mr Hastings.
- The Committee voted on the matter: 5 For, 0 Abstaining, 0 Against.
- The motion passed. A Cheque was written to Mr Chand for the sum of $418.64 and signed by Mr Fyvie and Mr Hastings.
- Suggested that the event will run from the 11th until the morning of the 13th of December.
- The Event will be catered. Costing $5 per meal and $10 for the Christmas dinner.
- Profit will go towards the Sydney Children's Hospital Child's Play Fund.
- The Donation will not be tax deductible.
The state of the Fleet
- Jeb needs more Hard Drive space.
- The Fleet as a whole requires hardware and software servicing.
- To be held 18th November.
END MEETING: 7:15pm